Blake G. Adams
Accomplished and highly skilled entertainment and business professional with more than six years management experience developing thriving creative teams. Utilizes both experience and education from a top national institution to steer organizations in achieving and exceeding their goals.
Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Business Management at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Graduated June 2009)
Georgia State University Athletic Department
Director of Video and Creative Services, 2009-Present
Launched Athletic Association Video and Creative Services Department from scratch demonstrating strong leadership qualities by orchestrating all aspects of the Video and Creative Services Department on an expedited schedule including:
- Recruitment, training and coordination of video assistants, interns and students
- Spearheading the design, development and successful implementation of new facility audio/video installs with budget exceeding $300,000
- Managed the day to day budget and operations of the program
- Expanded media capabilities in the Sports Arena by establishing innovative production standards
- Coordinate jumbo screen productions for all home athletic games
- Create and produce highlight and motivational films for the athletic program
- Served as liaison between audio/video vendors and the Athletic Association
Georgia Tech Athletic Video Department
Video Specialist, (Scholarship) 2006 – 2009
Primary responsibilities included filming of all Football Practice and Games for coach review, however quickly expanded role by blazing trails in all areas of the Video Department including:
- Production of videos to entertain 55,000+ guests at sporting events
- Creation of award winning videos which gained national attention for the athletic program
- Supported the design and installation of a brand new High Definition production facility
- Facilitated in the planning and production of “show” elements for games including sponsorship elements, Air Force flyovers, firework displays and in-game contests
- Worked in jumbo screen production for Basketball, Volleyball, Football and Baseball
- Assisted other college programs with in-game entertainment and video productions
The Torch Worship Center, Youth and College/Career Program
Production Director (Volunteer), 2002-2009
Established a thriving media department expanding from basic PowerPoint to a team of volunteers responsible for live video, graphics, theatrical lighting, audio and stage design.
- Recruited, trained and motivated volunteers ranging in skill level
- Directed and coordinated media aspects of weekly services including the direction of over 20 volunteers
- Produced award winning media elements bringing national attention to the organization
- Recommended and implemented numerous media upgrades
- Media/ Entertainment Management
- Trained in Sports Editing Systems (XoS, DVSport etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of operations in Professional and Collegiate Sports
- Knowledge of Video and Production Systems and Trouble Shooting of those systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Leadership, training and motivational skills
- Social Networking and Branding
- Powerful communication techniques
- Strong Intrapersonal Skills
- Proved networking techniques
- Relationship Management Skills
- Strong Public Speaking and Relations Skill
Georgia District of Key Club International
Executive Board Member 2003-2005
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities by serving on the Executive Board of the Stage of Georgia Key Club helping to manage all local clubs within our district.
- Facilitated in the planning, organization, and operation of State leadership conferences
- Designed, developed and maintained the State of Georgia Key Club Website.
- Represented the organization and numerous speaking engagements, conferences and local chapter meetings.
Founded a production company to serve the needs of an ever growing audience for quality production of media in the North Georgia Area.
- Implemented and designed numerous marketing campaigns for local organizations through print media, commercials and events.
- Spearheaded live event productions including; fashion shows, theatrical performances, beauty contests, and concerts.
- Managed the day to day operations of the company including: hiring and training of crew members, budgeting, finances and advertising.
Habersham Central High School Athletics
Video Coordinator- 2003-2006
- Provided daily video support for the Football Team.
- 2008 National College Football Video Savvy Award (3rd Place)
- Public Speaking Finalist- District Future Business Leaders of America
- Computer Applications Finalist- State of Georgia Future Business Leaders of America
Furnished upon request