I’ve decided to pull out a post of the Elementary School era and list six things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. These are in no particular order 🙂
1) My Family- They have been supportive of me in everything I do. Never have I heard “you can’t do that” when I tell them of my dreams or ambitions. They are always there for me whether it be in need of advice or that extra gas money :). I know I don’t tell them enough, but I am thankful I have such a wonderful Family! Thank you all! I love you very much!
2) My Friends- Wow, my friends are great! Not only are they supportive of me with words, but they are often the people who make most of my crazy ideas come to fulfillment! Whether it be filming crazy Short Films like Season Premier, making Mythbuster shows like the Microwave Explosion, setting up green screen studios or lending a helping hand when I need support on projects they are always there! Thank you all! You are to numerous to name individually but you know who you are 🙂
3) God’s Hand in My Life- It’s amazing how far I have came these past few years. None of this would have been possible without the amazing Talents, Gifts and Guidance He has given me to work with, to develop, and to use for His kingdom! I constantly stand in awe and wonder where I would be without Him!
4) Mentors- I have had a couple of people I would call “mentors” in my life. They are the ones who I look up to, look for guidance and wisdom. They have helped me to develop into the man I am today and I know that, even if some move three hours away on occasion, they will always be here for me when I need them!
5) Opportunities- I have been given amazing opportunities so far in life. It’s amazing the things I have been able to partake in from traveling on Private Jets with the Football Team, Traveling the Country with my Family, working with a Division I college football video department and being the Production Director for ONEWAY and coming up 333 to name a few.
6) Volunteers- Over the past six years at ONEWAY I have been blessed with some amazing volunteers. I also know that God is going to bless 333 with some amazing volunteers. I can shout into the headphones all day but if there is not someone talented, creative, gifted and amazing on the other end of those headphones nothing is going to be seen on the video screens, no audio is going to heard, no lights will be turned on and no lives will be touched with the help of media. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
So… what are you thankful for?